Commix - Be True (Burial Remix)

mate the ppl runin dat show are fuckin idiots they dont seem to no there arse from there elbow!
also the tune is kinda wank imo nothin special an also really borin!
also wile im at it i actually really dont like burial.
most his tunes are so borin an minimal theres nuffin to like!
dont y ppl had this big thing bout burial sayin hes amazin an shit!
anyone could make sumfin thats just pads an a very quite beat!

Last edited:
good on the ambience side of things but a pretty poor tune imo
with be true being such a dirty track a remix of it (you would think) would have to be just as grim, this is not
and you only here the vox like twice faintly :rinsed:

mate the ppl runin dat show are fuckin idiots they dont seem to no there arse from there elbow!

It's music for mood mate, not everything has to be screechy synths and hyped up wobble. I could probably chill and listen to this along with a lot of his other stuff. BUT...

YOU CANT REMIX 'BE TRUE'.

It's music for mood mate, not everything has to be screechy synths and hyped up wobble. I could probably chill and listen to this along with a lot of his other stuff. BUT...

YOU CANT REMIX 'BE TRUE'.

i now wat u mean but i personally dont like it i can find plenty of tune that are nice an ambient but theve also got sumfin to em that i like!
i dont like burial im not sayin u shudnt!
also if i wanna listen to nice ambient kind dubstep ill listen to forensics!

Last edited:

fair enough u dont like the tune but dont dis bailey and burial man. there big in the scene. burial helps run things and bailey a big dj and good producer with his phew songs he made.

fair enough u dont like the tune but dont dis bailey and burial man. there big in the scene. burial helps run things and bailey a big dj and good producer with his phew songs he made.

i aint dissin em for the first part im sayin if ur hostin a radio show sort it out!
an fair enuff burials tunes are obviously good but i dont like em!
there borin
also i did try an get into burial checked out nearly all his tunes an none of em impressed me atall there all borin to me!

meh, comments are weak.

Track is OK. Nothing like the original, but its not ruined. I have heard way worse mixes. I wouldn't rush out to buy it, but maybe a better quality sample would do it justice.

Back
Top Bottom