Commix - Be True - Burial remix

lukas2010

am i the only one who thinks this is the shittest remix of any song iv ever heard. not only does it sound nothing like Be True but its just the most boring song iv heard............ever. feels like its contantly building up to a drop that never comes. seriously dissapointing. i know theyve released this on vinyl but will any one be buying it? and if so Y?

I shall be bagging it, I like its nice to listen to. Not something you would play at a rave unless you just used the track as sort of a breakdown an then drop another tune.

Never needed a remix. If you wanted to embody a perfect piece of D&B, Be True would be it.

Which is exactly why they did an incredibly ambient abstract remix of it - I really like this as a standalone piece of music. I cannot think of any way of changing Be True to make it a better or even as good drum and bass track - or any kind of dance track, and I imagine they thought the same thing, hence why the remix is nothing like the original. More like a Burial piece inspired by Be True.

On second thoughts, I'd be interested to hear Teebee remix Be True. Or perhaps Klute. Would be good I think.

i couldnt hear any of the original elements from be true in there, maybe one at the most, and find that completly pointless, if its a remix it should atleast keep a melody or a hook from the original. its unrecognizable

Which is exactly why they did an incredibly ambient abstract remix of it - I really like this as a standalone piece of music. I cannot think of any way of changing Be True to make it a better or even as good drum and bass track - or any kind of dance track, and I imagine they thought the same thing, hence why the remix is nothing like the original. More like a Burial piece inspired by Be True.

:word:

That release was definitely not pointed to A. dancefloor B. any d&b dj. It's just good music, you either like Burials style or think it's boring.

Well done

Burial is boring atmospheric nonsense for wannabe trendy cunts. I like my music to have a bit of punch to it. You like listening to a whale fart layered over a granny breathing? Cool.

But its still fucking boring

dont get me started on this remix hahaha
boring boring boring
it doesnt even strike me as a remix but just another boring burial tune

Well done

Burial is boring atmospheric nonsense for wannabe trendy cunts. I like my music to have a bit of punch to it. You like listening to a whale fart layered over a granny breathing? Cool.

But its still fucking boring

Nothing to do with being cool, I like his tunes they're just nice to chill out to.

---------- Post added at 15:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

my rmx wld be so mch btr init, it wld ave bare lfo an shiz

:lol:

well i wouldnt remix it for a start
and when did i start typing lyk dis init

Back
Top Bottom