commatation

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Jun 5, 2014.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

like, whats all that about? am i right? yeeah. my diiiiick

2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Rusket likes this.
  3. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

4. logikz

5. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

I was reading about Cannibal Holocaust this second. Wanna watch it now.

6. logikz

- - - Updated - - -

dude that film is so badass. me and my brother made two new metal songs, do i have your email?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

^^^^ Speaking of which, when are you going to post these "Metal" tracks. I think you are lying, I think you went back to Sweden, got hooked up with Christians, found Allah, regained your virginity, lost it again to a nice Jewish girl through a sheet, and then made pop Christian folk music while eating raw Swedish bacon from your brothers mouth.
    [​IMG]

Forau likes this.
  8. logikz

ivan how am i going to regain my virginity! ill assume youre refering to the procedure muslam girls sometimes have done to restore their hymen, so as to hide the fact they had sex before marriage. granted, they have that, and on a man, there is no way of checking, i see your point. but you will concede that i went to sweden at least, we can agree on that much. although chlamydia would be pretty convincing proof hes had some kind of sex but then, i hear, if you have a big enough willy, you can get it from toilet seats.
    which makes girls around the world align the toilet seat with paper, the either do an impossible reversed slightly standing version of it anyway, or, this amazing balance act where they climb the bowl and squat.

but enough about girls toilet habits. im starting to think its all a myth anyway, you cant get no damn sti from no damn toilet seat, that just fking stupid

before we go public with our bm we want 3 songs, all alike in style, sound and mixdown. i am naturally drawn towards dark ambient droney stuff, my brother just wants to rock. which in no way contradicts each other, they fit, but its not always we have fruityloops available, this whole month we been forced to make do with reaper. which is a fine fine daw in many ways, but its sample trickery is neglectable. and my style of production is based on sample trickery. so i been writing riffs, tending to drum programming (those drumkit plugs are so boring i could shit) writing lyrics, and singing. thats right, im the singer. or scream or shriek or gargle, if you will. but now we have a few days here in my studio and we will write a couple of songs, and if we get it right, i swear ill post them.

we did a punk/black metal song that turned out pretty fun. might post that. or that live uptake from easter. that was fun too.

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Pay Gakiz

IV4 and Dark Lizardro like this.
  10. Dark Lizardro

Have I told you before that you should write a book? it would be much like the ones written by George Martin. If you throw one of those books at someone, you'd end in jail for murder.

11. logikz

georges books kill people!? shocking. stop it at once. what kind of parents did you have to raise you this way.

but really, about writing a book, its one thing writing a post full of bullshit about this and that, but writing a book is a whole nother thing,
    they have a certain structure, need to be coherent, not fragmented or disjointed as my shit usually is, need to start strong, then plot plot plot then TWIST then plot and then end strong. least i think thats how a book is. i havent tried but writing a book is a science and its really really difficult, itd be like taking up the violin. i think anyway, as you probably figured by now ive thought about this before. ok im gonna go do drones and strings. wonder how i take out the notes from the guitar to midi... going to have to come up with some smart shit

12. Dark Lizardro

Two things, sir:

1) Each one of George R. R. Martin's books must weight at least 20 kilograms. It's really funny to see people trying to balance themselves inside the subway with one hand, and almost snapping their forearm's bones holding those books with the other hand.

2) Really? There are no "laws" on writing books. The way that I see it: or you can write lots of garbage, but still be successful if you write about the right subject, aka "what people want to read" (much like 50 shades of grey), or you can have a well structured story with lots of environment details (much like Tolkien's books)

logikz likes this.
  13. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

No; commatation is procrastination of your inebriation. You see, when, as you'll soon find out, you say words that are almost sentences, but not quite words on their own, phonetically speaking, then; AND ONLY THEN: do you get to do the things i do when I doodoo my duty.

God Bless America.

14. Dark Lizardro

When I read this response of yours, I could notice how you overused the commas, as I do myself. Nice work there, now my brain is stuttering every thought.

15. Moskit

Can,cer

Dark Lizardro likes this.
  16. Dark Lizardro

AI,DS?
    E,BO,LA?

Moskit likes this.
  17. Moskit

Ra,bies
    Lep,rosy
    Scurvey & Rick,etts
    Ass,bergers
    Cere,bral Pal,sy

IV4 likes this.
  18. Dark Lizardro

Gay,Pakis

19. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

CHILDRENS THE,RAPIST

:savile:

20. logikz

ok so i just woke up. how bad is it not to sleep for 48 hours? got skied and drunk and rampaged with my crew, but now i have recouperate. think ill be alright by tomorrow? yeah should be, long as i dont fuck around tonight

my mate has been sleeping on my couch now for 8 hours straight with a 90s pop music mix on repeat the whole time. wonder what his dreams must be like. i should probably draw a dick on his forehead now that you menion it.

the music making has really been total shit, we got 1/4 of a song done and no packing. so its still a fuicking mess. ark, cant be arsed today, i have to resist the urge to replase and treat my hangover.