Comix

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Heard Zulu from AI drop some untitled comix track. theese two have nothing but suprised me tune after tune

biggup those keeping this music deep and original:sixty_nin

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I've been lucky enough to have heard the entire Commix LP forthcoming on Metalheadz and its fantastic. So much good music coming out of those two, and Satellite Type 2 is deep as fuck :slayer:

mesh

VIP Junglist
I've been lucky enough to have heard the entire Commix LP forthcoming on Metalheadz and its fantastic. So much good music coming out of those two, and Satellite Type 2 is deep as fuck :slayer:
is Satellite Type 2 a mix of Satllite Song. Cause that tune is one of the best in recent years

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
is Satellite Type 2 a mix of Satllite Song. Cause that tune is one of the best in recent years
From what I gather its not a remix per-say, it is rather a re-interpretation of the original Satellite Song, using similar sounds, hamonics and structure but still rejiggling it somewhat, and building further upon it.
I agree that it is indeed one of the best tunes in dnb for a long, long time. So fucking deep.
Trust Metalheadz to still be pushing the sound of dnb forward after this long (y)