..::Coming Soon: Production Comp::..

luminus

I will be running a competition for unsigned dnb producers to win a half hour set playing their own tracks at a night in london..

It will be a whole night of unsigned artists, so there will be at least 12 sets to be won..

I am going to invite record labels and signed producers. I am hoping that it will be covered by dnb related media (websites, magazines, radio stations etc.)

You will need to get together 5 tunes, unmixed, any style..

I will post the details soon, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask..

Only offering 1/2 hour will make any dj/producer living OUTSIDE of London not want to bother travelling to the big smoke... jus my 2 cents

If it was a 1 & 1/2 hr Reapa Recs showcase with Bad Arse, Reapa an me goodself, thatd be more like it :carlton:

luminus said:
I will be running a competition for unsigned dnb producers to win a half hour set playing their own tracks at a night in london..

It will be a whole night of unsigned artists, so there will be at least 12 sets to be won..

I am going to invite record labels and signed producers. I am hoping that it will be covered by dnb related media (websites, magazines, radio stations etc.)

Kinda agree Jay, but 8 sets is better than 2/3 maybe ? I would travel to london for a half hour slot, if i didnt live here already. And for those in londoncestershire, nay worries!

Im up for it man, check out www.paradigmx.com for some sneaky mp3s...

look forward to hearing the details.

cheers

:rik:

Last edited:
the reason why it is a half hour slot is because i didnt think that many producers would have enough of their own material for a full hour.. i want the standard to be high, and with an hour i think that people will be delving into old tunes that are maybe not quite finished or not up to standard.

plus with the amount of entries that im hoping for, it will be nice to have more than 6 finalists

im hoping this is going to a be regular thing, so if it doesnt work this way this time, then maybe next time i'll have a re-think.

Back
Top Bottom