COMING FOR YOU - liquid DnB

Hey man! Another nice track! you have got some great plucky chord sounds! And the vocals fit the track realy good where did you get these kind of vocals? :D maybe the high freqs of the snare and hihats need a little bit cleaning that's all I can think about, but overal a great track!!!! keep it up!

I like the track same as the last comment the snare and hats need sorting out I think I like the little shuffle you got going in the beat and the vocals sound really good, I recognise the melody from a remix I was playing around with a while back though can't remember the name of it

Thanks man! The snare is a 4 layer and the hats 2 layers, I turned them down already a lot but it seems not enough, thanks for hinting, I didn't realise! It would be great if u can check and tell where u heard the chords melody !! Cheers !

Last edited:
You sure you don't already know it I mean it's not that I just recognise bits of it the whole chord melody is exactly the same but I will look for it later when I get on my laptop

I really don't know for sure on which tune I could have heard that melody before ... Could be I have listened to my track too many times and it burned that melody into my brain ;)
Thanks for searching though bro !

Last edited:
Haha that is the melody from Zedd - Spectrum! Works cool tho in DNB :) Id make the snare mono tho if I were you and the kick also, they are too much upfront for me now personally. Vocals add a cool vibe!

Thanks a lot for your input battletek!! Shit .. so I heard the melody before and my brain just played it back. I was hoping this wasn't the case. Anyway, cheers for bringing clearity to me. Send me ur PayPal account email via PM and the fiver is yours :)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your input battletek!! Shit .. so I heard the melody before and my brain just played it back. I was hoping this wasn't the case. Anyway, cheers for bringing clearity to me. Send me ur PayPal account email via PM and the fiver is yours :)
hahahaha nah mate, cant rip u off like that, was just playing you :p

It sounds weird without the drums central, otherwise enjoyed

U are right, I had a listen today again with headphones on and drums not central didn't convince me too much. I tried some new stereo widening tool for this track and guess I have overdone it a bit. Thanks for pointing out!

Back
Top Bottom