comic relief

dnbraver

Just got in, stuck comic relief and noticed that they were using C&S Against all odds in the background. Oh dear

did anyone see the steve merchant and ricky gervais bit last night? LMFAO

For me personally its bad, just making it more commercial. Which isnt a good thing, im sick of hearing C&S tunes everywhere now.
Its good in a way but they could of chose a nice deep grimey tune

For me personally its bad, just making it more commercial. Which isnt a good thing, im sick of hearing C&S tunes everywhere now.
Its good in a way but they could of chose a nice deep grimey tune

So you're advising the BBC to play some jump-up on comic relief instead of a safe bet like something very accessible such as Against All Odds? Are you totally insane?

if it was a grimey tune it wouldnt get played commercially. i say fair doos to em. their smart and wanna make as much money as they can, and if that mean producing more tunes like against all odd which is a good tune anyway then good on em.

Synx im joking mate, as if bbc are going to play mr happy in the background of comic relief. Would of brightened my night up.

Nah its a good tune, i loved it when it came out as im into hiphop/grime. But for comic relief, if it was my tune i wouldnt want it being used.

Synx im joking mate, as if bbc are going to play mr happy in the background of comic relief. Would of brightened my night up.

Nah its a good tune, i loved it when it came out as im into hiphop/grime. But for comic relief, if it was my tune i wouldnt want it being used.

u wouldnt want it used? u wouldnt want it heard by millions of people?

u wouldnt want it used? u wouldnt want it heard by millions of people?

If i was kate nash or micheal jackson maybe, this is my opinion. wouldnt want it used for comic relief, maybe for something else.

Imagine your watchin street wars or sumit on bravo, thers a mad car chase and 3rd degree burns suddenly drops and starts playing, just as the car chase gets to the best bit. Now id like that :)

If i was kate nash or micheal jackson maybe, this is my opinion. wouldnt want it used for comic relief, maybe for something else.

Imagine your watchin street wars or sumit on bravo, thers a mad car chase and 3rd degree burns suddenly drops and starts playing, just as the car chase gets to the best bit. Now id like that :)

you wouldnt let a charity use your song?

Back
Top Bottom