comic relief

No i wouldnt lol, comic relief needs to be mainly invested into the UK. That is my only query with comic relief, its a good charity and has done alot of good work.But for me personally they need to be spending more money in the uk than abroad. All chase and status are thinkin is free advertising but do you not think that every set they play is enough advertising!

No i wouldnt lol, comic relief needs to be mainly invested into the UK. That is my only query with comic relief, its a good charity and has done alot of good work.But for me personally they need to be spending more money in the uk than abroad. All chase and status are thinkin is free advertising but do you not think that every set they play is enough advertising!

so what you mean is look after our own before looking after others?

so what you mean is look after our own before looking after others?

Well yeah and whats wrong with that? For me personally i live in the UK, not Africa. Id rather see our problems sorted first than seeing other countries problems come before ours.
People who have contributed to comic relief are good people, especially with the recession and people having no money. But surely for that case our money should be spent in our country

you could throw 700 trillion @ Africa and would still be the same.

why dont they deal with the Governments instead of mopping up the mess all the time?

oh yeah i forgot, we supply those Governments with arms!

its not drum and bass.
it was on soccer am earlier aswell, but kano was on so yeah.

still i dont get why its top in the dnb charts, i swear saxon is on the flip aswell

I agree. Forget about the 4000 children who die from preventative aids in Africa every day and instead focus on putting a roof over Wayne and Waynetta Scally and their 12 kids

it's probably still on the dnb charts coz it's on a dnb label and by dnb producers

just maybe??

Nah i cant see C&S adopting and changing there style, they may go a little more commercial. But all there seeing is money bags. They make good tunes but they just big themselves up to much

So you're advising the BBC to play some jump-up on comic relief instead of a safe bet like something very accessible such as Against All Odds? Are you totally insane?

a load of diabled kids bopping along to ambush vip is the meaning of entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom