Comedians

I need a new stand up comedian to watch, seen all my faveourites dvds far too many times.

Along the lines of sean lock, jimmy carr, jim jefferies, russell howard, ross noble, kevin bridges.
Mainly into british comedy, dont find american stuff as funny..

any suggestions? Go...

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Bill Hicks was american but generally more popular over here I believe. The best comedian ever imo
George Carlin was the one for me in slightly the same style, Hicks was great but ultimately became a victim of himself and seeing documentaries about him, i kinda felt sad and sorry for him rather than laughing, shame really

Steven Merchant was surprisingly good. Seconded for George Carlin and Bill Hicks, but if you haven't seen Dave Chappelle in either of his stand up routines, you are missing out. Hands down two of my favourite live shows, funny even after the 30th time of watching.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
there is one comedian from the north of england (with huge red warning label saying you HAVE TO BE FROM THE NORTH OF ENGLAND TO UNDERSTAND THIS HUMOR which i took as a challenge thinking it would be clever or edgy or something) that basically does two hours of 'a girl comes into the doctors office with lettuce sticking out of her pants...' type jokes and hes just about the worst comedian ive seen since carlos mendoza or whats his name, you know that mexican that copied all his jokes, hes in the kanye west gayfish south park episode. whens the new south park season btw?

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Mickey Flanagan is brilliant, his dvd is well worth a watch imo, also Reginald D Hunter is great too, his American but has lived here for ages.

Mickey goes on to say that he thinks the rise in teenage pregnancies has something to do with fingering going out of fashion.

yer mickey flanigans quality forgot to mention him"double busy cockney walk, gota sign on n get back to work im double buuusyyyy!".

heard good things about bill hicks, jus didnt find him tht funny tbh. love a bit of roy chubby brown aswel "you fat bastard!"

check him out if u aint heard of him.

safe for the suggestions, will check em out

Last edited by a moderator: