comebacks to drugs (how to say no)

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by richie_stix, Oct 18, 2013.

1. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

my mate sent me this video, has me in stitches for all the reasons the 'producers' didnt intend... prepare for amateur hour

[video=youtube_share;IuPQ2Afery4]http://youtu.be/IuPQ2Afery4[/video]

1.44 in is golden

fucking ozzies

danwell, ZackMRG, ApeCat and 2 others like this.
  2. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

amaazing. those kids are gonna be scarred for life.

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

haha shes a retard? i dont think she has to worry very much about getting high, although, what happens when a mong takes crystal meth! right? nobody knows that, what if they just like... level out and get straight in the eyes and drop the lisp haha. why hasnt anybody looked into the effects of drugs on mongs, is it that far fetched, theyre people too.

Thin and crispy likes this.
  4. d-low

you know that right, like people with ADHD who get sleepy when they take stimulants

5. logikz

yes! so imagine what happens if you have an extra chromosome, you probably get shit smart, or, at least rain man type smart. surely. all we need is a mong and some crystal meth to make this happen, dude, have you even seen rain man!!

Rusket likes this.
  6. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Weekend's coming up, I'm writing all these down for future reference.

Also; those lads in the first clip know absolutely nothing about playing billiards, that was not in any way a good shot, and the cueball is on the other side of the table when the guy's lining up the next one. Fucking kids.

Also; what's the deal with that sort of fit one who was freaking out on the sofa from doing to many nondescript drugs suddenly jumping ship and going all "No man, weed sucks and you smell!"

Also; "I play video games to escape my reality!" Seriously, dude?

Also; "I might need my little guy downstairs for later!" Yeah, guy, just about twenty years later by the looks of things - zing! Although that retarded chick looks like she'll probably put out - zing! Especially if you hand her some of those drugs first - zing!

Also; your plans for the weekend are "Probably just going down the river"? For real? What's down the river, and how could it possibly be any better than drugs? Actually, now I'm getting intrigued, I think I might have to check this river out...

Also; how come you have to call the police if you're a policeman? And why do you think these other policemen will be able to help keep these kids safe when you can't?

Also; all these comebacks are kind of situation specific and not really all that handy at all..

Also; these kids are saying shit alot, the quality of their parenting seems questionable.

Also; why are you all standing around the girl freaking out laughing at her like she's on display, telling her she's crazy and shit? That's probably the reason she's freaked out in the first place, just give her some space and some time to get to her senses for fucks sake, make her a cup of warm milk with honey or something. And do you really think making a pass on her and feeling her up is the right response to this situation, other girl? Really?

Also; why didn't we get to see all the "that bad" things that chick did when she was totally out of it? Fucking cock tease...

Okay, I'm running out of steam now.

One more, also; I'm sure the story of how she had to change her shoes wasn't that funny.. Unless you were all stoned out of your minds of course.

rythmatix, Olllie, Dannyboy93 and 3 others like this.
  7. logikz

not bad seppo! made me want to get high is what it did. i feel like writing black metal, but i cant, cos my flatmate is home with his brady bunch family, and i cant write dnb either cos i dont know where to put my sampler. ive got the whole thing assembled on an ironing board by the bed, and i know you wouldnt think so but the emu weighs fking loooooaaaddddsssssssss. so you know, not really sure what to make of myself today.

8. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Get high and go for an epic bike ride to nowhere in particular and take photos with your cell phone that you feel intimately and profoundly attached to at the moment but won't make any sense when you wake up tomorrow, or don't get high and stand around in a field with a big hat and a couple of cows, the choice is yours.

9. logikz

i suppose, im off to find a big hat. in the meantime, heres korean toddlers playing ginormous guitars

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  10. d-low

magical analysis

11. Kobi

Kobi Member

'Nah I wanna be an actor, how am I gonna remember my lines if i'm a stoner' hahaha

ZackMRG likes this.
  12. MAJESTIC

MAJESTIC BishBashBosh

Better than Hollyoaks.

bn14 likes this.
  13. ZackMRG

ZackMRG Circles are Pointless

Somebody needs to turn 4:17 into a GIF.

I also like how they still hang with that one Douchebag guy who always pops up offering them drugs "WHATS WRONG WITH ME MAN?!?!?"

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  14. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

15. dizzledee

dizzledee equinox

Now I know what to say to all those dodgy men in Fabric!

16. logikz

when i was like 18 this family moved in town, as part of a witness protection program. whole family, what looked like a dude with his wife and two kids. the kids were around 13 at the time. i got to know them very well, and the kids looked up to me, somewhat, and we were of course heavy into cypress hill and smoking weed, so we would hang out at their house and get high and i guess we didnt hide it very much, its weird how easy it is to make it something normal, if you just stop hiding it, so one day, one day the son jogs into the room, with echo and baggy jeans and shit on, and infront of the rest of the family does the entire dr. greenthumb skit verbatim with accents and all and we were about to high five him but his mother was watching so we were all like "ho hum nooo thats... noooo. bad. dont do that, where did he get that from, omg kids today" but really we wanted to high five him big time. the kid was rad.

the kid later went on to become a chavvy small time criminal, and after that a big time dealer. hes in jail.
    i fucked the daughter in 2002, when she had grown up.
    the mother is a local loon.
    big mike is dead.

17. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

I am picturing said fellow to look like Rad Kid.

18. logikz

nintendo rad kid?

19. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

weed

not even once

20. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Exactly! Mullet. Day glo clothing. Insane moon sneakers. Thumbs up. Duck Tales poster.