Come to You - WIP - Techy Dnbt

tewky1

VIP Junglist
Last edited:
Dude sounds perfect to me.. In the end its up to the mastering company to bring it out fully so don't worry! Haha 90% of the stuff we doubt sounds fucking 100% amazing on any sound system in the first place hahaha. But anyways on to the point... Fuck yeah buddy! Great job keep up the amazing effort! You can release this on our label if you like! or others, We will follow you! <3

Literally 100% perfect buddy! Just take off any master limiter compressor, cause you really cannot limit and compress twice... ;) Gotta have that raw unlimited uncompressed sound. It doesnt sound like there is a limiter on there and if there were, is a damn amazing job! But yeah dude 100% perfect!

Thanks very lots fellas, I have updated the link up there, as there was a clicking in my bass that someone pointed out to me when they listened.

wicked tune, youve managed to find lots of space and fill it with some nice little bass noises! feeling this one a lot man

Yeah this sounds spot on to me too mate ;)

Only criticism from me really is that the drum pattern gets repetitive, couple of edits here and there would be cool

but other than that good stuff, keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom