Come check out a tune. (unfinished)

to be honest....its terrible, i didnt really know what "techno" was until i heard that..i mean ive heard spanish techno, im actually a big fan of it but that sounded nothing lyk it, im guessing their completely different tthough... there was no bass line, just a sort of acid loop thing and a really dull beat...not to clever imo

to be honest....its terrible, i didnt really know what "techno" was until i heard that..i mean ive heard spanish techno, im actually a big fan of it but that sounded nothing lyk it, im guessing their completely different tthough... there was no bass line, just a sort of acid loop thing and a really dull beat...not to clever imo

1. It's an unfinished peice.

2. It's a dull beat because techno beats don't have a whole lot of syncopation.

3. It wasn't meant to be clever, it is my first attempt at techno.

4. If you don't like it, at least suggest ways to improve instead of bashing it.

Go easy on a beginner mate.

Last edited:
It's an unfinished peice. If you don't like it, at least suggest ways to improve instead of bashing it.

Go easy on a beginner mate.
i didnt mean to be harsh, i can see why you might of thought that, i could give you alot of tips on this sorta genre as ive had releases on various labels for makina/spanish techno, its just with your clip you posted it s not really what i see techno as, i'll post a clip of something from me and see if thats what your sorta trying to achieve....if so then any questions you have i'll happily try and answer....

wrong link 2 secs lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom