CoMa - Just like life - (Liquid/Chill dnb)

Awesome tune mate, can't rly give any negative feedback. Just maybe the bleep melody could use more variation, but thats more of a personal preference :P

Cheers!

it would be cool if you guys liked my facebook page as well :) !!!!
Il return the favour by listening to ure tracks etc?

i really like the track. only thing i could say is that the bass wobble near the end of the track seems to be slightly off time. i'm sure that the midi notes are on time but something about the attack or wobble rate is off. other than that, i really liked the track and i liked the main note progression. good stuff

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

also, excellent drums. would love to have the samples or loop that you used

thanks alot man !
I think the rate is set to like 1/4t , so maybe thats what feels like its throwing you off? But i know exactly what u mean ...

And the drums are literally Vengeance Samples layered like 3 kicks and 4 snares on top of some Loopmasters breaks that i chopped up and changed as well as some other random break thrown in but very faintly.

Thanks again btw :)

Ez mate! Not exactly my cup of tea but I could honestly say that the track sounds very professional :) Maybe you could give your drums more variations? That's my personal opinion though, big ups!

thank you for the feedback so far guys :) , il make sure i get around to doin a few feedbacks in the forum ...just to level it out and return the favour !!!

Back
Top Bottom