Collie Buddz - Come Around (Ashes DnB Remix)

Yeeerrr m8, liking that! liked that tune already but u've done some interesting stuff to that, great ideas, liking the drum pauses alot!
the drop is also pretty gd m8, great tempo to the tune generally, what you make tunes in!??

I do all of my stuff in Ableton. I used to use Fruity loops, then Reason, then Logic, now Ableton. I'll probably go back to Logic for production once 9 comes now and use ableton for DJing. Depends on how good the new 'flex time' feature works.

Plugins: Massive, Albino, Ozone4, Omnisphere.

Also a huge collection of sample packs. The Vengeance packs are awesome for kicks, snares, claps, hats, fx

I'm glad you guys liked the tune. I agree it does sound muddy but it hasn't been properly mastered and it's not like it's ever gonna get released :P That's the problem when you don't have stems to work with.

I've got another remix that I'm working on right now that someone asked me to do. When it's done I'll post it up... shouldn't be too much longer

i was reluctant to listen to this because i already rely on my sigma remix and roughcut remix of this particula tune that were done a while ago

but i must say ur version is alot more cut up than there ones and alot more original!

same principle in the drop but this aint too bad... snare hurts my head a little bit

very original and heavy as tho!! proper madness i say!!

Back
Top Bottom