Collie Buddz - Blind To You FL studio remix!

so, this is your first post, and besides that if your song totally sucks, you dont wanna hear about it. ? :rolleyes:
though i actually think its ok. not my style but it sounds fine i guess. except you posted it on youtube, which makes
any song sound like ass. So I can't tell if the drums completely suck, or if they are just coming through that way.
also I cant tell if you used the crappiest high hat samples in the world, or if they are just coming through that way.

soundcloud.com <<<<< FREE

Last edited:
Bass needs boosting I think.

It's a good start honestly, but things in general could be tighter and such.

so, this is your first post, and besides that if your song totally sucks, you dont wanna hear about it. ? :rolleyes:
though i actually think its ok. not my style but it sounds fine i guess. except you posted it on youtube, which makes
any song sound like ass. So I can't tell if the drums completely suck, or if they are just coming through that way.
also I cant tell if you used the crappiest high hat samples in the world, or if they are just coming through that way.

soundcloud.com <<<<< FREE
seriously u can tell me if it sucks and i don't think im able to put all the blame on youtube for my amateur sounding drums lol

oh i almost forgot, this is the wrong forum.
tbh i don't have much of a clue about how this site works i only joined yesterday but i thought this might be the wrong place, could u let me know where i should be posting this kind of this?

Bass needs boosting I think.

It's a good start honestly, but things in general could be tighter and such.
cheers man, it is an unmixed/unmastered song cos i lost the FL file before i could finish it off and i don't have much of a clue about the technical aspects of things, i guess il go do my research about mixdown techniques etc

its all good. i was in a giving a hard time mood. better place for reviews etc. is at the top of the page in the production forum under tune review or whatever.

cheers.

Back
Top Bottom