Collie Buddz - Blind To You FL studio remix!

demonicdnb

got duct-tape?
so, this is your first post, and besides that if your song totally sucks, you dont wanna hear about it. ? :rolleyes:
though i actually think its ok. not my style but it sounds fine i guess. except you posted it on youtube, which makes
any song sound like ass. So I can't tell if the drums completely suck, or if they are just coming through that way.
also I cant tell if you used the crappiest high hat samples in the world, or if they are just coming through that way.

soundcloud.com <<<<< FREE

Last edited:
so, this is your first post, and besides that if your song totally sucks, you dont wanna hear about it. ? :rolleyes:
though i actually think its ok. not my style but it sounds fine i guess. except you posted it on youtube, which makes
any song sound like ass. So I can't tell if the drums completely suck, or if they are just coming through that way.
also I cant tell if you used the crappiest high hat samples in the world, or if they are just coming through that way.

soundcloud.com <<<<< FREE
seriously u can tell me if it sucks and i don't think im able to put all the blame on youtube for my amateur sounding drums lol

oh i almost forgot, this is the wrong forum.
tbh i don't have much of a clue about how this site works i only joined yesterday but i thought this might be the wrong place, could u let me know where i should be posting this kind of this?

Bass needs boosting I think.

It's a good start honestly, but things in general could be tighter and such.
cheers man, it is an unmixed/unmastered song cos i lost the FL file before i could finish it off and i don't have much of a clue about the technical aspects of things, i guess il go do my research about mixdown techniques etc

demonicdnb

got duct-tape?
its all good. i was in a giving a hard time mood. better place for reviews etc. is at the top of the page in the production forum under tune review or whatever.

cheers.