Collection Size

The Preston

Just curious as to what your collection consists of. Mine is about 20 tape packs and 19.2 GB (20,709,630,043 bytes) on my harddrive. The HDD has 48.8 days, says Itunes

~24 crates of records. Not sure how many MB I have of DJ mixes from sites like these and I don't know how many CDs I have.

~24 crates of records. Not sure how many MB I have of DJ mixes from sites like these and I don't know how many CDs I have.

fuck yeah, CDs are so hard to keep track of, burnt or bought.... I had a shelf at one point, but it has been overrun with all sorts of shit. when I learned CD mixi8ng it was a pleasure to go thru them all and mix like I always wanted to

Dnb, I've got 20 days, say 50 gbs, the rest of it, the same + plus some cds not ripped (not a lot, I've ripped most) plus vinyl crates, maybe 10.

about 150 original CD's, and closing to the 1000 vinyls mark...
ah..my babys have grown so fast...it feels like today i got my first vinyl, and now, look at them, takin up all my room!!

yep.. me too.. a bit worrying to be honest!

i had a 'cull' last year and have bought twice as much since!

when i buy a house im soo having a vinyl library like you see in stately homes except with vinyl instead of books. Big leather arm chairs etc!!!gpeace:

yep.. me too.. a bit worrying to be honest!

i had a 'cull' last year and have bought twice as much since!

when i buy a house im soo having a vinyl library like you see in stately homes except with vinyl instead of books. Big leather arm chairs etc!!!gpeace:

apparently, stacked records make for excellent studio sound treatement due to their soft covers.
how inspiring it would be to have every single wall with selfs of tons of records where you make music..!! yeah..lots!

I think I collected too many records last year. I bought 3 crates worth of new techno!!!

I have a rather substancial collection (which has been told on this forum many times already, but fuck it, one more time won't hurt.)

I have around 70gb of music on various harddrives, about 35gb is dnb.
I got maybe 200 original cds and hundreds of burnt cds.
I have a shit load of tape pack, audio books and a few reel to reel audio tapes, too many to count.
As for my vinyl collection, I've got about 7000 pieces in total, of which about 1700 is dnb, the rest is old funk, soul, reggae, rock, country and anything else you can think of (from my dad's collection and my crate digging past.)

I can't cull at all, its not in my nature. I love to hoard and can't bear to part with anything. Even if its really shit or broken I still need to keep it :nuke:

about 150 original CD's, and closing to the 1000 vinyls mark...
ah..my babys have grown so fast...it feels like today i got my first vinyl, and now, look at them, takin up all my room!!

its a beautiful thing gordo.

i have like this cd i listen to sometimes, i borrowed it off a guy i knew, i mean i knew him but its not like we were buds or anything... its got jungle and drum and bass on it and its pretty good

its a beautiful thing gordo.

i have like this cd i listen to sometimes, i borrowed it off a guy i knew, i mean i knew him but its not like we were buds or anything... its got jungle and drum and bass on it and its pretty good

Chopper rmx?

Back
Top Bottom