Collaborative Spotify Playlist...

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I dunno if this has been done before or not...

I recently just got a premium account on Spotify, it's actually mainly for music outside of DnB, but I have noticed there is a few bits floating around on there.

I found out you can do collaborative play lists, so anyone who clicks on the link below it will add the play list to there spotify and then if you add music to it, everyone can see it.

I thought it might be a good idea to do a DnBForum list which anyone can add music into. I have added a couple of bits...

http://open.spotify.com/user/jameszeromac/playlist/6hAykGOzg1475xxCvaZaAW

(by the way, I have never tried doing this before so I have no idea if this is going to work in the way I think it will)

sexy idea, i've added a few bits i've been repping hard as of late. just to check, can you play the ones i put in that are greyed out? they're not on spotify but on my itunes

ah no, it has to be on spotify.

I can see them as well but they are greyed out.

If it's on spotify then it will stream it from online.

I think I found one of the tracks you added on spotify, i cant listen tho as Im at work. I have added it to the list (Multishapes)

Do spotify pay artist royalties? How much are premium accounts James?

i was suprised to learn that they do adam, its really not much at all, but royalties are paid for each stream :) its nice when the system works ey!?

Do spotify pay artist royalties? How much are premium accounts James?

Yea, I dunno how much it is though.

They offer 3 account types. Open which is free, but you can only listen to so much music and you get ads every free tracks, £5 a month gets you unlimited access, £10 (Premium) gets you unlimited access, higher quality streams and I can use it on my iphone (it lets you make the play lists available offline so you don't need an internet connection)

As I say I mainly got it for stuff outside of dnb, as I don't think it has an amazing amount.

Yea, I dunno how much it is though.

They offer 3 account types. Open which is free, but you can only listen to so much music and you get ads every free tracks, £5 a month gets you unlimited access, £10 (Premium) gets you unlimited access, higher quality streams and I can use it on my iphone (it lets you make the play lists available offline so you don't need an internet connection)

As I say I mainly got it for stuff outside of dnb, as I don't think it has an amazing amount. ( But it doesn't even support other countries outside of the U.S. Why is it like this?

Back
Top Bottom