Collab?

modern

Hey, guys. I was just wondering if anyone would like to collab through Fruity Loops. I use 9, but have 10. The genre would either be Drum and Bass, Dubstep or something else. Just if someone wants to try something different.

You can check my tracks out for credentials at

soundcloud.com/officialmodern

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialModern

Im brand new to the genre of DnB and Dubstep. But I've been lookin for someone more experienced to collab with to hopefully learn some of the ropes.

Guess what I'm saying is I might be more of liability than a help ATM but I'd be willin to throw down on a track.

I'm using Fl10 right now. I've been on and off for two years give or take. But yeah I can use the piano roll. Can do some basic eq'ing. Know how to get the reverb sounding right. And if I get a lot of time I can do some basic synth programming =P.
But I know I got some gaps in my knowledge Cause I aint learned how to do compressing yet For example.

Hmm. I'll get back to you. I just have to move some stuff into FL10, haha. What genre would you prefer to do?

Like how Dubstep sounds better but DnB seems a safer starting place haha. But really I'm down for anything mostly Im just looking to learn

Do you mind if I sample my sound from FL 9? I can't find where I put the original folder for some of my VST's to move them, lol

Alright. Cool! I'm willing to teach you a thing or 2. So, you checked out my tracks and are comfortable with the level I'm at?

I use cubase, we can still do it though, I'm a badarse but get bored, so could do with the input as I mainly do solo shit. :)

I can make time for you. ;)

I meant, still open to who I collab with, lol. Singularly.

Last edited:
I was just jokes, can't really do anything on this average laptop while my pc is broken

Back
Top Bottom