SPAWN_DNB

Hey guys,

I've been producing Drum & Bass for a couple of years now and I am looking for somebody that I can bounce ideas with, learn new techniques with and share resources etc...

I am more focused on the musical side of Drum & Bass, examples would be :
GLXY, Pola & Bryson, Etherwood, LSB, Ownglow, Netsky (c.2010) etc etc.

Drop me a message and let's get making some wicked tunes! :cool:

- SPAWN.

Hey,

I'm into long walks on the beach, holding hands, and silly carnival rides. Im also interested in learning new techniques and swapping resources.

Although sadly I'm into the less musical side of dnb.
Air, free space, night vision, radio(c.1750) ect. ect.

I just may drop you a message.:nanas2:

-Fish

which daw do you use? I'm actually looking for a collab as well. And I definitely share your interests in dnb

Yo man I've just signed up here today seems like a wicked forum! I make music under the name dyza but haven't really put many DnB tunes out under that name so think of using Zs for DnB output I love all them artists you mentioned and also like the selections of people like kasra, Marcus intalex, spectrasoul do you use splice it's quite good app to share project files and stems but I'd be using maschine / ableton so I guess we'd have to use stems definitely interested in drawing up a concept for a collab and get some ideas bouncing!:)

Hey guys,

I've been producing Drum & Bass for a couple of years now and I am looking for somebody that I can bounce ideas with, learn new techniques with and share resources etc...

I am more focused on the musical side of Drum & Bass, examples would be :
GLXY, Pola & Bryson, Etherwood, LSB, Ownglow, Netsky (c.2010) etc etc.

Drop me a message and let's get making some wicked tunes! :cool:

- SPAWN.
I'd be down too my friend but I'm using Ableton 9.5, that being said I love hearing people's tune's and provided constructive feedback ;)

Yo man I've just signed up here today seems like a wicked forum! I make music under the name dyza but haven't really put many DnB tunes out under that name so think of using Zs for DnB output I love all them artists you mentioned and also like the selections of people like kasra, Marcus intalex, spectrasoul do you use splice it's quite good app to share project files and stems but I'd be using maschine / ableton so I guess we'd have to use stems definitely interested in drawing up a concept for a collab and get some ideas bouncing!:)
welcome friend :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom