Collab Anyone?

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Howdy guys :D

Anyone wanna Collab? Been fancying working with someone for a while :) I would like to make something rather dark to fit with the sound I really like making at the moment :P Up for making any genre though! DnB, Garage, Dubstep, whatever!

I'm a Cubase 4 user. But if anyone is using a different DAW but is still really up for it then we could work in audio I guess...

Jordan

Howdy guys :D

Anyone wanna Collab? Been fancying working with someone for a while :) I would like to make something rather dark to fit with the sound I really like making at the moment :P Up for making any genre though! DnB, Garage, Dubstep, whatever!

I'm a Cubase 4 user. But if anyone is using a different DAW but is still really up for it then we could work in audio I guess...

Jordan

I'm up for it, fancy trying to make some dark spacious dnb? i use ableton with reason tho so we'll have to work with audio, but im game for that, let me know.

Sounds good man :)

I'm a bit busy today so when you are next online just send me a pm or post in this thread and we can sort out how we will go about things :)

Alternativley, if you got some ideas of what you wanna do already then feel free to get started and I will jump on board as soon as I can :D

Jordan

Whenever you get back into the swing of things Fletch hit me up :) Would love to work with you too!

In the future if you ever want to collab just drop me a pm. Work in ableton live 8 and love making anything darkstyley :twisted:

Oh wow thanks for the fresh posts guys! :)

I am actually busy in music land atm but give it a month or two and I might get in touch! ;D

Back
Top Bottom