Drum & Bass Coldplay - Yellow (Liquid Drum N' Bass Remix)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Nologix, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Nologix

Nologix Member

Hey,
    just finished a new song last night. I'd be very thankful for any feedback. :)
    Hope you like it:

nologix

2. Nologix

Nologix Member

Sorry for doubleposting but I got to ask the speaker listeners: at 0:24, do you hear the subbass clearly?
    I have massive differences regarding the subbass when listening with my monitoring headphones and with my cheap speakers. I can't hear most parts of the subbass AT ALL on my speakers while I hear them crystal clear on my headphones. This is for example subbass starting at 0:24.
    I'd be very thankful if someone could check with their speakers if you hear the subbass clearly there and preferabely how it compares to the rest of the subbass (more quiet, barely heared, whatever..).

Please help a fellow producer out.

3. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

i like the concept, sounds real cool and chilled, the sub sounds fine to me - maybe a tiny bit too loud it should really be felt more than heard but it seems fine to me, i really like it id just lay off the vocal glitches a tiny bit, they sound good but i wish at 48sec where the little break is, that it come in with the straight vocal and not the shuffled one, the little breaks really make this tune!

4. Nologix

Nologix Member

Thank you man, constructive words over there.

May I ask you whether you heard it with speakers or with headphones (regarding the subbass)?