Coldplay - Talk dnb remix?!

hierber

:borat: does any1 have any audio about the tune?
ive heard that couple adam f sets, and he has playd it few times...but i dunno the tune name, so that sucks:S
Damn, fockin good tune mates....:antitank:
cheers..

I've heard the track but dunno the name. It's alright but his voice makes me cringe a bit.

I too, have an aversion to Coldplay...I used to think they were alright before they became seemingly self important stadium rock gods on a mission to save the world...

Maybe around the same time Gywneth became neo-Yoko...

I've heard the track but dunno the name. It's alright but his voice makes me cringe a bit.

I too, have an aversion to Coldplay...I used to think they were alright before they became seemingly self important stadium rock gods on a mission to save the world...

:word:

Any person who would call their kid Apple is a dick in my opinion

Last edited:

LOL.

Word.

gay? they make good music....asshole.:gun:

tere jah, eestlane. coldplay on väga hea.

now, now, don't be so touchy on the internet just because somebody dislikes the music you like :tut:

and could we stick to english? yeah i am estonian, but you dont have to bring it here... what is the point, posts should be in english unless the topic just tells you to speak estonian... my 2 cents.

and to your original post :

badwiggleslayer.gif

multi.gif

smileslayer.gif

i know it shouldn't be funny, but still after all these years there are people who take message boards seriously... :lol:

Parachutes was a great album if I'm honest, I really enjoyed it. d&b remix I guess it's another approach towards mixing the scences together & if the bootleg works & is done well then why not, I mean 50 pence gets the re-lick every 30 seconds. I've not heard it so I'll save judgement unitl i do.

Parachutes was a great album if I'm honest, I really enjoyed it. d&b remix I guess it's another approach towards mixing the scences together & if the bootleg works & is done well then why not, I mean 50 pence gets the re-lick every 30 seconds. I've not heard it so I'll save judgement unitl i do.

theres been a couple of good remixes with recent bands.....linkin park? white stripes? i think! i cant remember haha

theres been a couple of good remixes with recent bands.....linkin park? white stripes? i think! i cant remember haha

That breaks mix of Linkin Park in triple m's set was something special 8)

Bit off topic but I like the Kick Push D&B remix thats come out too.

Back
Top Bottom