Coldplay - Clocks (Titan Remix) [DOWNLOAD]

agree it needs a nasty mid range bassline in there. just keep waiting for it to drop... ... ... ... ...

production is tighter than a midget's ring-piece though, sounds lush on my speaks.

DM

Hi, thank you all for commenting.

I decided to keep the track 'clean' because I wanted it to relate to the Artists name; 'Coldplay'. It gives that, cold night, light weighted type of feel if you know what I mean, and midrage? you mean the sub bass? I think it does have enough bass, but too much bass flows over the whole vibe. In this remix, the main aspect(s) I was trying to get across was the new sound of the instruments etc etc. Hoping it would attract more attention than the minor bassline giving that sweet, clean noise... Perfect for an acapella which I'm hoping to find in the future...

nice sound, but i agree with the others about the mid-range bass needing to be more active, because you have the main riff at half speed it always feels like its about to drop, that said its nicely put together, kept the feel of the original quite nicely. only listening in mono so not gona say much about the mixdown n stuff (damn monitor died :( ) keep it up! :D

(u might like my coldplay clocks remix, 5meo instrumental, tis on utube aswel :)

Back
Top Bottom