Cold as F**K!! Freestyle session

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Here is a little freestyle session that me and my friend did. It's cold as shit here in VA right now and since my set up is in my garage....well the title says it all. Just some tunes and trying to feed off of each other.

NO TL on this one but I think the TL is on Mixcloud.

EZ

https://www.mixcloud.com/havikk/cold-as-fk/

Safe danny. We just let the traks ride on this one....were just having fun listening. My boy havikk played the first four and then I plays four and then he played five and I played four then he played four. I just threw one at the end like fuck it ha ha. Had fun tho. I'm actually check in ur mix now.....twenty minutes in and sounding good mang.

Safe danny. We just let the traks ride on this one....were just having fun listening. My boy havikk played the first four and then I plays four and then he played five and I played four then he played four. I just threw one at the end like fuck it ha ha. Had fun tho. I'm actually check in ur mix now.....twenty minutes in and sounding good mang.

sounds good looking forward to hearing it man, let me know wot u think of my mix mate always appreciate your feedback

really enjoyed this mix, nice selection and smooth mixing for most of it. Few bits I thought worth mentioning was fifth dimension > break & enter > Shatter, lovely selection there and thought those mixes around break & enter worked really well, liked the bit where tc where's my money came in up until it started breaking down, thought winter blues should have maybe been taken out on the breakdown but that's just personal opinion, love where's my money reminds me of good old warehouse raves haha, favourite part had to be when True romance was brought in, such a big tune and worked really well in the mix. Big up mate

Thanks for the feedback Danny as always. Liked the mixes u mentioned as well. Got a couple of new mixes coming....just me. Will drop some feedback on yours soon mang.

ha ha....it was literally in the negatives last night here. holding off on all mixes untill it gets warmer.

Back
Top Bottom