Cognitive Shift (150bpm old skool jungle)

This gives me a case of the feels, love the retro synthwork and the bass is tight
Don't really have anything bad to say about this except maybe there could be some more incidental fx scattered throughout as it has a pretty dry feel at the moment
good work matey :2thumbs:

This gives me a case of the feels, love the retro synthwork and the bass is tight
Don't really have anything bad to say about this except maybe there could be some more incidental fx scattered throughout as it has a pretty dry feel at the moment
good work matey :2thumbs:

Awesome, thanks for the positive response! Yeah I guess a bit more atmosphere would probably add to the vibe.

Nice track mate! I think choice of pads, synth and the little delayed piano work together really well in creating that old-school jungle feel!
Drum and bass are sounding strong too!
I agree that some more FX 1-shots would liven it up a bit, but I don't know if they would really work with how chilled the track is on the whole.
Think it works as it is… solid effort!

Nice track mate! I think choice of pads, synth and the little delayed piano work together really well in creating that old-school jungle feel!
Drum and bass are sounding strong too!
I agree that some more FX 1-shots would liven it up a bit, but I don't know if they would really work with how chilled the track is on the whole.
Think it works as it is… solid effort!

Thanks for the kind words man I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom