Coffee

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I drink Espresso or Capuccino and all these trendy drinks with a Coffee base..but pure black coffee..naw.Had once 5 cups when I was in the army cause I had to stay awake and I was like on E´s.

Better drink a cup of tea or cocoa :teeth:

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
Nah!
I still put ice in my drinks in the winter! lol

During the day at work I mostly just drink water.
I read that and thought that you put ice in your tea. I was like 'this guy's fucking tapped' then read the rest.

Still I reckon it's better not to drink caffinated drinks at work as you end up sleepy in the afternoon.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I read that and thought that you put ice in your tea. I was like 'this guy's fucking tapped' then read the rest.

Still I reckon it's better not to drink caffinated drinks at work as you end up sleepy in the afternoon.
haha.

I used to be bad with coke... I would drink about 4-5 cans a day at work. Which is probably worse than drinking Coffee. That's why I cut back to just water, took me a while to get used to it tho... I started getting really bad head aches from not having caffine!

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
the only time i ever drank coffee was when i worked earlies, when i would go bed at 12 and get up at 4, its only good for keepin you awake, its tastes fuckin dirty, smells dirty and gave me a caffiene-over, a coffee-come-down if ya know what i mean.