Cocky little Scottish kid gets thrown off a train... hahahaha

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Dec 13, 2011.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Some of you might have seen this on fb already... its doing the rounds.. thought id post for anyone who may have missed it...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. t345e

t345e Well-Known Member

Heard about this on the radio, if the guy who removed that cunt gets done for assault or whatever, that's it, I'm leaving this country.

3. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I don´t quite get it. If the guy was fare dodging, isn´t it necessary to make more of a drama then, instead of just throwing him out?
    Also, how old was this guy? Here in germany we had a lot of cases where teenagers were left in the dark cold because they had wrong ticks n stuff, guess who got served..the train guard.

4. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Mate... he will almost certainly be done for it i reckon. Unless no one names him... or the kid decides not to press charges.

This country is fucked up mate... I once helped one of those Group 4 Security vans.. you know the ones that pick up money from banks... anyway.... this guy decided to try and snatch the box from the security guard... but the guard wouldnt let it go... so this guy lifted the security's visor... and started punching him in the face... proper raw... the security guard must have been in his late 40's early 50's... and after about 4 or 5 punches his face was split to fuck but he just wouldnt let go.... so i thought id get involved (as im a 2nd Dan Black Belt in Aikido).... anyway.... hit this guy a few times... took him to the ground and held him there with the security guard until the police came.
    The fukin police then arrested me... because there was a possibility that the fukin wasteman who had tried to rob the security guy might could press charges against me..... anyway.... long story short... I had to go to the police station and make a statement... and luckily for me the guy who tried to rob the van didnt press charges... and i got off with a warning... and a thank you at the same time. THE LAW IN THIS COUNTRY IS A LOAD OF FUKIN BULLSHIT!

5. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

brool.

Our justice system is one massive fail.

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i reckon you should of gotten done for doin that. think ure hard. my father is biger. your father is your tits on his mum.

7. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Rocksteady you're allowed to use reasonable force to arrest someone who's committing a crime...did you mangle his face so badly he had to breathe through a tube or summat?

8. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

9. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

You can use reasonable and proportionate force to arrest someone who is committing an indictable offence. So if he is punching a guy in the face it is reasonable to say you could do the same, then restrain. if he is then trying to bite your fingers off or claw at you then choke the cunt out ( but dont tell the police you did lol).

10. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Nah man... not at all. Hit him a few times.. maybe a little bit excessively... he wasnt a small dude so i wasnt looking to give him the chance to retaliate. Well if thats the case then thats even worse... although I wasnt dragged about and thrown in a van like he was.. i still had the pleasure of a nice shiny pair of cuffs and ride to the station. And did i mention.... this was 8/8.30am on a weekday on my way to work...... the joys of living in Peckham!

11. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

So.... which one is we3vil?

12. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

13. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

its funny you should mention that....thats the train i get to goto college in glasgow

14. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Next time you better buy the right ticket weev:D

15. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

... so i thought id get involved (as im a 2nd Dan Black Belt in Aikido).... anyway.....

16. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

17. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

No

like the woman says "There's no need for that!" I hope the guy gets locked up over christmas no body pays for train tickets these days anyway. Guy's been watchin to much bruce lee

18. EWOKS

anyway ... // mma fighter // andy c lookalike // foosball table pro // sergeant gynecologist // chief air baguette

19. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Who said what? I was actually glad there were subtitles :teeth:

20. EWOKS

:teeth:

but seriously, weevil ... i liked it how you tried to jump back on the train :D good lad .. one last little hope of holding onto ure pride before the train pulls away :D