COCK TEASEs

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
Yes.. The ones who have a boyfriend are the worse.. Like, why are you lookin at me like that when your 'roider of a boyfriend is just over there? Fuck em, shy girls for the win.

RaggaDred

I hit girls
im talking full-on actually making you think your in for sex, rubbing their arse against your crotch, take them home them bam, they actually wanna use the bed for sleeping

"waste my time bitch!" i actually felt like storming out of a birds house last night

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
im talking full-on actually making you think your in for sex, rubbing their arse against your crotch, take them home them bam, they actually wanna use the bed for sleeping

"waste my time bitch!" i actually felt like storming out of a birds house last night
Ah yeah i see what you mean, in that situation you just need to explain that the bed isn't for sleeping, unless it is being used by the bed's owner.

RaggaDred

I hit girls
i was fucking fuming, i turned my back on that bitch, huffed and puffed then went and nocked 1 out in her bathroom

i was just gonna come out the bathroom, get my coat and walk out but it was too far from home, i wouldnt have minded the walk if it wasnt so cold, i woulda power-walked, using my sexual frustration/anger to carry me

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
i was fucking fuming, i turned my back on that bitch, huffed and puffed then went and nocked 1 out in her bathroom

i was just gonna come out the bathroom, get my coat and walk out but it was too far from home, i wouldnt have minded the walk if it wasnt so cold, i woulda power-walked, using my sexual frustration/anger to carry me
Hahaha :D

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist

unlucky mate. Thats a shit feeling. Proper sexual frustration makes you wanna kill summink.

RaggaDred

I hit girls
thing is i did actually smash her in the night before, first shag since i split with my girlfriend

but last night she was rubbing her arse against my crotch all fucking night, erection all crammed down the front of my boxers n shit, she was doing it so hard she literally pulled my foreskin back with her arse, i said to her "stop it your making my bollocks feel like tennis balls" and she said "well its a good thing that your staying at mine tonight then"

how much more clear could she have made it? she made me think she was up for it, fucking cunt

girls are cunts

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

ducktape ........ :not_worth:not_worth:not_worth

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
tis the worst when they're too tired for morning sex and uv been wide awake for hours... then comes the huffing and puffing and then u gota bust out the classic "im going to get breakfast" ...... until a while ago i thought she didn't know why i was annoyed hahaha they're clever than u think!

but na that sounds like more than a cocktease man.. harsh times!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Yeh, I hate them too.

When you're in a club, kissing a girl, she's grinding against you, rubbing your cock with her hand blah blah. "Coming for a walk" which obviously you say yes, get round the corner "wanna buy me a mcdonalds"

The answer is blatantly no.