Cocaine purefication

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
In fairness though the implication with that post is that the 'good ole coke' from back in the day wouldn't turn you into a twat or make you feel shit. But if you look at footage of coke heads from the 80's it looks like it had similar results back then. This feels a bit like wish fulfilment imo.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Do you ever just "do" Jaro?

Without dissecting shit to the tenth degree...

I imagine everybody dreads your 3 1/2 hour slide show with full commentary when you come back from holidays...

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
I want to try 80s cocaine.

Even the strongest stuff i can get now i refuse to believe that's the buzz everyone came to love. That post on drugs forum just proves what i've been trying to tell every tom dick n harry that there's more to coke than meets the eye.

I'll try them washes deffo. The only chemical you'd struggle to get without questions being asked is chloroform but if u ask me, i'd rather wash up a load of UK flake if it means gettin a few g of proper stuff than feeling all sketchy n murdering line after line

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
This method works as well as for MDMA. Just gotta be careful and patient and meticulous while you're doing it to avoid losing any product. It's not really worth doing with mandy though unless you have a large batch to wash ie over 5g.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
This method works as well as for MDMA. Just gotta be careful and patient and meticulous while you're doing it to avoid losing any product. It's not really worth doing with mandy though unless you have a large batch to wash ie over 5g.
Just don't let your mum catch you innit mate..

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Theres really no point to do anything like that with mdma. The strongest yield possible with mdma is 84% anyway and most street mdma is around 70% (the mdma I got caught with was 72% pure). As mdma is a by product anywayon its own, you'd struggle to get much gains from doing extra washes other than cleaner crystals

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I want to try 80s cocaine.

Even the strongest stuff i can get now i refuse to believe that's the buzz everyone came to love. That post on drugs forum just proves what i've been trying to tell every tom dick n harry that there's more to coke than meets the eye.

I'll try them washes deffo. The only chemical you'd struggle to get without questions being asked is chloroform but if u ask me, i'd rather wash up a load of UK flake if it means gettin a few g of proper stuff than feeling all sketchy n murdering line after line
you dont need cholorform. Thats the whole point. Read it from the start.

This shit is genious. cant wait till pay day.... im gonna grab a nice albanian quarter and see how this goes. Lets just hope it doesnt fuck it all up... cause ill be more than pissed it is unbelievable.