coated bud

Sick mix

puk puk ding dings
picked up some bud last night just had a good look at it and its fucking coated! Its almost like its got some sort of oil on it, its really sticky but it aint thc.
Whoever these bastards are fucking coating all this bud you are cunts wats the point.

However ive still got a q of pukkas so its all gd. :)

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
yeah careful guys, mates just got a load of coated import in..

you know the stuff, dont smoke, smells like shit, ash all solid n shit.

check before you buy!

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
it makes my blood boil that people command £20 for something that aint even skunk.
cheeky cnuts
grrrrrr

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
it's a bitch when ppl coat draw but i ain't seen any for over a year now, whereabouts are you?
decent high grade is sometimes sticky so it could be... :shrug:

Lunos

VIP Junglist
this is partly why i quit

you a fool to pay £20 for something thats covered in silicone.glucose,oil,fuckno's what

Sick mix

puk puk ding dings
I live near Stratford on avon, i hadnt seen any coated shit for over a year, everything that i'd been getting was nice and stinky.

Over the last month or so ive noticed all this coated stuff coming back again.
Im gonna quit if the situation doesnt improve as its such a piss take.

Oh yeah thought they were talkin bout gettin rid of it for good in the dam!?

Decoy's tips of the day:

- Stop pickin' up off random heads you don't even know.
- Getting bigger bits will decrease the risk of it being gack'd out. Dealers hate selling big bits that are sprayed.

bigstu

please please please! never buy from mid wales around here people are selling anything that comes in a bag and weighs the right amount for 25 quid and 8th!!

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
please please please! never buy from mid wales around here people are selling anything that comes in a bag and weighs the right amount for 25 quid and 8th!!
innit, cant remember the last time i bought for 20 quid. although to be fair its not been to bad down in the south west, bit dry at times though

i gave up cos of it, was getting 25s that weighed 3gs with a little midget bud! a mate of mine - proper no hope stoner - ended up coughing up blood because he kept on smoking his eighth a day... bad times when the buds getting cut

DJ ASH

Is it that shit sprayed with crystals?
Gritweed has been doing the rounds 4 time, luckily haven't had oppurtunity of trying that yet (Praise Lord)
Apparently though that shit is unsmokeable, so it isn't even poor quality it's just shit. Ah well hurry up and come lunch so I can nip to the bosses 4 a spliff.

Jacomelli

J4COM3LL1
VIP Junglist
picked up some bud last night just had a good look at it and its fucking coated! Its almost like its got some sort of oil on it, its really sticky but it aint thc.
Whoever these bastards are fucking coating all this bud you are cunts wats the point.

However ive still got a q of pukkas so its all gd. :)
that shit has been sprayed. or it just ant dryed out properly yet.

not good :rinsed: