Co-Lab Recordings Comp Winners

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Ok, had to put all the names into a hat earlier and do the draw myself as neither Dale Winton or Eamon Holmes were available to give the whole occasion some National Lottery style credibility. I hope that is ok with everyone...

Anyway, the winners are as follows. Both win a copy of Co-Lab001 on promo...

Bad Ace Inc
Sisdem

Mail me your addresses to caution@dnbfoum.com and I'll put the prizes in the mail as soon as I receive your details.

Nice one everyone who took time to enter. Sorry to those who weren't so lucky this time. More comps to follow...

:beers:

GreenBoy said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and i didnt win again! how usual :p

every 1's a winner mate!!but i won this competion,whoooooo hooooo "NAH..nah....nah....NAH.....nahhhhh!!

i havent actually won n e thing in my life.i will be rinsin this 4 sure!!!
:rockposse
p.s co_lab,do u wanna sighn me up lol???! :gpeace:

I would like to give a big thank you to every one who entered the competion - we will be holding more competions in the future for the next release on co lab - thanks again
Heist

Caution said:
Sorry mate but the draw was done fairly
Better luck next time
:mkay:

:lol: :lol: its np, just would have liked to get a free record :) but i guess ill pick it up when the full release comes :p

Ez all,i got my record this morning :drums: Cheers.

@Heist,company 7 sounds even beter than i thought,i'd only
heard shity steams of it but when i played it them amens sounds proper crisp n clean,i was just wondering who you would say were your influences,when i listened to it,in the breakdown after the bleeps finish there is that synth in it and it reminded me of the sounds zinc has sometimes used,would you say he's an influence :rolleyes: Any way cheers and keep up the good work ;)

-sisdem- said:
Ez all,i got my record this morning :drums: Cheers.

@Heist,company 7 sounds even beter than i thought,i'd only
heard shity steams of it but when i played it them amens sounds proper crisp n clean,i was just wondering who you would say were your influences,when i listened to it,in the breakdown after the bleeps finish there is that synth in it and it reminded me of the sounds zinc has sometimes used,would you say he's an influence :rolleyes: Any way cheers and keep up the good work ;)

Hmmmm see what yr saying - My biggest influences on any tune i make come from Dillinja and Lemon - coz of things like the edgy atmosphere from pads and strings to phat bass and razor sharp breaks... It was these guys that first got me buying records back in the "conquer and Logic" days . Ive always looked up to them and always will coz they make music im feelin in my heart. Thanks for yr comments bro - I have a new amen thing on the way soon amongst all the others.;)

Back
Top Bottom