Co-Lab 001 Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
We at http://dnbforum.com have two promo copies of Co-Lab 001 by Heist (Company 7 / Salsa Jive) to give away. These tracks have been causing quite a stir on the worlds dancefloors on plate and have been supported by the likes of Bassline Smith, Dillinja, Peshay, Suv, High Contrast, Kenny Ken, Craze, Concord Dawn, Rascal + Klone, B-Key and Greg Packer to name a select few. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a copy of this is to answer the following question.........

Who is currently dealing with the distribution for Co-Lab Recordings?

hint: answer can be found somewhere in here

Answers to CLOSED please. Don't forget to leave a contact e-mail address in case your name is pulled out of the hat.

Closing date 14/07/2003

Good luck people

Sam Caution

Quick update........

Update (7/7/03) 22.15 hrs GMT

Top of the class (a few of the people who have got it right so far)

GreenBoy
Sisdem
Klusta
James Ellis
Mulla
Topaz
Jerel
Vortex
Bad Ace Inc
Sayber
MCS
Mr Sparkplug
Cob

Few people still coming in with the wrong answer. I wont name and shame though......

Get entries in to compo@dnbforum.com people

Safe

Caution

Re: Quick update........

Caution said:
Update (4/7/03) 00.55 hrs GMT

Top of the class (a few of the people who have got it right so far)

GreenBoy
Sisdem
Klusta
James Ellis
Mulla

:2thumbs: im in the right list for the first time, but im dead sure i wont win :D

GreenBoy said:
:2thumbs: im in the right list for the first time, but im dead sure i wont win :D

Jeez, no pleasing some people, how can you be so sure you wont win?.......

How about this then mate......

If you win, I will fucking personally deliver the prize to your door when im in Tallin next month (if all goes to plan). I'll even get someone to take a photo of the occasion to go up on this site. Kinda like the Daz Doorstep Challenge......

Heh, big up mate

;]

dnbforum - "where dreams can come true"

lol

btw.....the answer is not Benny, been a few people sending this in as the answer. The correct answer is somewhere in the feature linked in my first post above.

Does it matter where abouts in the world you are??

Caution said:
Jeez, no pleasing some people, how can you be so sure you wont win?.......

well, i have entered these kinda competitions bout billion times and ive never win, so im skeptic, sorry :teeth:

P.S. and i woulndt mind at all if u delivered it :evil: :lol:

Last edited:

GreenBoy said:
well, i have entered these kinda competitions bout billion times and ive never win, so im skeptic, sorry :teeth:

maybe its cos they only let u enter once

CoB said:
Does it matter where abouts in the world you are??

Nope, not at all......

Prizes from the last comp I ran went out (eventually.......) to Hong Kong, Germany and also somewhere in the UK.

My comps are 100% legit.

*gets ready to call in his team of lawyers*

;)

yo yo yo "will Flowah" man - hows it going? lookin forward to seeing u and the hedz in a couple of weeks, california man!! haha big up

yo yo yo "will Flowah" man - hows it going? lookin forward to seeing u and the hedz in a couple of weeks, california man!! haha big up
:rave:

Few more entries in in the last few days

Added the names to the update above........

Keep 'em coming...........

:afro:

are we allowed to enter more than once, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom