Club matter is back!

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
I wasnt a MASSIVE fan of matter. But still would be cool if it made a come back. Like others have said, wont be the same =P. But still, with so many clubs on the brink of permanant closure, you cant be fussy. fuck it, im happy. :)

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
I loved matter. Loved the layout. Could chill around the balconies, go sardine on the main dancefloor or enjoy a bit of space on the 3rd floor. Parking was sweet as as well.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
I loved matter. Loved the layout. Could chill around the balconies, go sardine on the main dancefloor or enjoy a bit of space on the 3rd floor. Parking was sweet as as well.
Basically, this. Plus there was never a queue for the loo or to get a drink. The system in both rooms was immense (the bass in room 2 was insane infront of the speakers)

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Nothing will beat Hospitality at brixton <3. Half wanted it to stay closed so brixton would be hospitality's home :(.

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
Nothing will beat Hospitality at brixton <3. Half wanted it to stay closed so brixton would be hospitality's home :(.
HAHAHAHAHA SHUT THE FUCK UP NOTHING WILL BEAT HOSPITALITY A BRIXTON ACADEMY PROBABLY THE SHITTEST VENUE FOR A RAVE GET IT RIGHT MATE

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
Matter is hardly a 'rave' venue is it, early shut down, £250000 for a bottle of water, £2mil for a pint, and free molestation by the security every 30minutes, o yes, matter is the bollox. pfft.