Club D

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,976
Likes
0
#1
Just heard that this isn't gonna be running until the new year, Charlie reckoned the union double booked the room for Tuesday nights. I think flyers and posters went out so thats pissed my bro off a touch.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#2
Yeah klusta, I sent Charlie a message on Monday, he replied with what you just said.

I'm gutted :(
 

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,976
Likes
0
#5
Needs a few more people though, saying that theres only been one! All it needs is a bit of promotion, caus there was some fairly good dj's there last time.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#7
Yo klusta, I spoke to Charlie last night :D

You prolly know this though, heh.

He said it's coming back in the early new year on a fortnightly basis.

Wicked, I can't wait :p
 

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,976
Likes
0
#8
Smart. I may pop down and rip some tunes up, it is a bit of a mission for me but worth it caus there is jack shit dnb where I am at the moment!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#9
klusta said:
Smart. I may pop down and rip some tunes up, it is a bit of a mission for me but worth it caus there is jack shit dnb where I am at the moment!
Bah :(

Yeah, come on down man, was wicked last time :D
 

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,976
Likes
0
#10
stuuu said:
Bah :(

Yeah, come on down man, was wicked last time :D
May well do
Needs to be advertised more though. (I'll get it into be bro's thick skull when I see him at Crimbo.)
He's gone snowboarding today the little c**t, bloody students I thought they had no money!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#11
klusta said:
May well do
Needs to be advertised more though. (I'll get it into be bro's thick skull when I see him at Crimbo.)
He's gone snowboarding today the little c**t, bloody students I thought they had no money!
Hahaha, who said that? :p

*Pats his wallet full of cash*
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#13
klusta said:
I know for a fact...when I done me degree I had fuck all money. I had to subsidise my spending by selling varoius things!
I wouldn't say I was poor. I've got one or two debts (not huge ones) but I've always (pretty much) got cash. My student overdraft has been very handy and my part time job tops my account back up every month.

Brock selecta!! :D
 

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,976
Likes
0
#14
Briefly spoke to my bro and he mentioned that Club D maybe starting next Tuesday...thats Tues the 15th I think. People in Portsmouth will have to check with him.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#15
klusta said:
Briefly spoke to my bro and he mentioned that Club D maybe starting next Tuesday...thats Tues the 15th I think. People in Portsmouth will have to check with him.
Yeah, I spoke to him and he said that's the date he was hoping for :p
 
Top