Clownstep

Clubber

It says to staff blz? Following, short D' n' B the 9 years, and short all the sources of the D' n' B, DES of the Drumfunk until Clownstep… But what shorter I am Clownstep… Dj Hazard Generation Dub Taxman Cabbie Zen Dub Zero Soulpride Wood Packa Pleasure Dub Alley etc… For what I saw the majority here of fórum likes a sound " more; Neuro" e " Dark" , Break type, Noisia, Panacea, Seba, etc… Now it would like to know of vocês, without zuera, BECAUSE ALMOST Everybody hates clownstep? Already I heard many answers of the type… " MUSICS WITHOUT CREATIVITY, ALWAYS IN the SAME STROKE AND WONWOWNW ZUADO" I agree to some parts, type… you to hear Clownstep in house I am really " Cansativo" , but in one set, is legal, has one set of the Hazard @ Innovation 2007 and Hazard @ Sanctuary Festival 2007, that it only touches " Clow" e set is crazy… good is waits in it of answers… Drum ' n' Bass always

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
no offence mate but your english is horrific

all i got from that was that apparently this forum complains about "clownstep" and prefer more neurofunk techstep type stuff?

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
It says to staff blz? Following, short D' n' B the 9 years, and short all the sources of the D' n' B, DES of the Drumfunk until Clownstep… But what shorter I am Clownstep… Dj Hazard Generation Dub Taxman Cabbie Zen Dub Zero Soulpride Wood Packa Pleasure Dub Alley etc… For what I saw the majority here of fórum likes a sound " more; Neuro" e " Dark" , Break type, Noisia, Panacea, Seba, etc… Now it would like to know of vocês, without zuera, BECAUSE ALMOST Everybody hates clownstep? Already I heard many answers of the type… " MUSICS WITHOUT CREATIVITY, ALWAYS IN the SAME STROKE AND WONWOWNW ZUADO" I agree to some parts, type… you to hear Clownstep in house I am really " Cansativo" , but in one set, is legal, has one set of the Hazard @ Innovation 2007 and Hazard @ Sanctuary Festival 2007, that it only touches " Clow" e set is crazy… good is waits in it of answers… Drum ' n' Bass always

im guessing you were really high when you wrote this and it made sense to you at the time.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
from what i can gather you want some sets maybe? or perhaps an appology form me and some others who been slagging off clownstep?