Clownstep

Clubber

It says to staff blz? Following, short D' n' B the 9 years, and short all the sources of the D' n' B, DES of the Drumfunk until Clownstep… But what shorter I am Clownstep… Dj Hazard Generation Dub Taxman Cabbie Zen Dub Zero Soulpride Wood Packa Pleasure Dub Alley etc… For what I saw the majority here of fórum likes a sound " more; Neuro" e " Dark" , Break type, Noisia, Panacea, Seba, etc… Now it would like to know of vocês, without zuera, BECAUSE ALMOST Everybody hates clownstep? Already I heard many answers of the type… " MUSICS WITHOUT CREATIVITY, ALWAYS IN the SAME STROKE AND WONWOWNW ZUADO" I agree to some parts, type… you to hear Clownstep in house I am really " Cansativo" , but in one set, is legal, has one set of the Hazard @ Innovation 2007 and Hazard @ Sanctuary Festival 2007, that it only touches " Clow" e set is crazy… good is waits in it of answers… Drum ' n' Bass always

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
no offence mate but your english is horrific

all i got from that was that apparently this forum complains about "clownstep" and prefer more neurofunk techstep type stuff?

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
It says to staff blz? Following, short D' n' B the 9 years, and short all the sources of the D' n' B, DES of the Drumfunk until Clownstep… But what shorter I am Clownstep… Dj Hazard Generation Dub Taxman Cabbie Zen Dub Zero Soulpride Wood Packa Pleasure Dub Alley etc… For what I saw the majority here of fórum likes a sound " more; Neuro" e " Dark" , Break type, Noisia, Panacea, Seba, etc… Now it would like to know of vocês, without zuera, BECAUSE ALMOST Everybody hates clownstep? Already I heard many answers of the type… " MUSICS WITHOUT CREATIVITY, ALWAYS IN the SAME STROKE AND WONWOWNW ZUADO" I agree to some parts, type… you to hear Clownstep in house I am really " Cansativo" , but in one set, is legal, has one set of the Hazard @ Innovation 2007 and Hazard @ Sanctuary Festival 2007, that it only touches " Clow" e set is crazy… good is waits in it of answers… Drum ' n' Bass always

im guessing you were really high when you wrote this and it made sense to you at the time.

feeniks

what are you all talking about? This is obviously a statement written to express the anguish and pain of those suffering in Georgia.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
from what i can gather you want some sets maybe? or perhaps an appology form me and some others who been slagging off clownstep?

Top Bottom