Cloverfield (fka 11808)

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
Re: 1-18-08

Is this another series? As much as I love them, they need to stop making them and concentrate on heroes and lost... I'm not watching Heroes simply because I want to stop watching Lost first! I don't think I could handle 3 mind-altering series' at once!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist

Is this another series? As much as I love them, they need to stop making them and concentrate on heroes and lost... I'm not watching Heroes simply because I want to stop watching Lost first! I don't think I could handle 3 mind-altering series' at once!
This is a movie that comes out in Jan 08.

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist

Saw this poster in the cinema, no title, no web address, no production company, and no release date - i asked the cinema usher about it, and she had no idea, all the staff had been guessing, and the closest idea was I am Legend with Big Willy Styles, now im in the know, cheers Stu!

If its J.J. Abrams doing the business, you know its gonna be sick! Anyone notice the military soldier with his face blurred out? weird!

its gonna be off the hook by the look of it, extraterrestrial tingz a gwaan! :rowley: