Cloudburst - Shattered Beauty

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I cant believe no one has commented on this yet?!?!

I love your tracks man, really dig the intricity of them all, always sounds so full an energetic! Great job!

LVB

I love it! the reeverb on the lead fills it out nicely!! drums sounding solid, and the bass work is interesting! good work!! although sometimes it sounds a bit empty to me, could use some more crashes, downlifters etc.!

mr meh

VIP Junglist
liking your tracks mate, another good job on this one

would be interesting to see what you could come up if you step away from the neuro and try a different style :)

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Thanks! much appreciated guys.

would be interesting to see what you could come up if you step away from the neuro and try a different style :)
Funny thing! I'm actually started on a project earlier today thats more "melodic". Hopefully I'll be able to finnish it :p

This is really nice man! Definitely feeling the drop.

I wouldn't say it's that repetitive, though I would still aim to change at least 2 elements every 16 bars, just to keep it interesting.

Great work!

Carbine

Woah awesome man! You've weaved the sounds together really nicely throughout the main sections. The intro and breakdown are a nice contrast as well, keeps things interesting. Wicked sound design also!