Cloudburst - Sauce (Dark / Minimal?) !

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
This is a tune that I've been working on and of with for some time. And yesterday I finally pulled my finger out of my ass and finished it!

Kind of dark, sorta minimal...

What do u think? And btw does the intro work? It's totally different than the rest of the tune.. just wondering if thats something that works.

Haha! I was just trying out some stuff for the intro and got an idea just to make something completely different... Like an experiment or something like that, but I'm not a scientist so maybe I should stay away from that sort of stuff!

Cool beans, thanks lads!

yeah that synth on the intro is way too 'happy' sounding and kinda spoils the vibe of the track.......could do with changing the midi notes for some darker ones and/or using a different sound

but the drop is good tho, your bass is spot on mate

I listened to this on soundcloud before reading this thread, and when the drop came Jim I was pretty shocked. The two don't work well together, for me the intro should still give some of the vibe of what's to come and it didn't really :)

Seperating them out they are both good, would like to hear you work a tune based on the intro synths though :D

Back
Top Bottom