Cloudburst - Maximum Pulse (Neuro)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by JimpaDirt, Dec 16, 2012.

1. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

I already had fletch do a review of this one, I strongly recommend it if you want some more in depth feedback for your track. I just thought it drop it on here aswell.

Stay safe! :)

2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Well you already know what I think of this lol. Great track, really well done.

3. ShirPan

ShirPan Member

tune goes mental at 1.51 \o/ some rly nice basslines in there, definetely works.

for me the lead melody sounds a bit cheesy, i dont know if its the melody or the sound of the synth. and the drums could have more punch for my taste as well, as they sound a bit shallow imo.

apart from that great tune, cheers

4. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Haha yeah! Thanks again man!

Cheers for the feedback, Shirpan. I guess the drums is the thing I had the hardest time with for this track, couldnt get it to sit exactly right so I messed about a little too much with them maybe. Sorry you didnt enjoy the lead. Thanks for commenting! :)

5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I am listening on headphones and the track sounds pretty good on them. Parts starting at two mins sound awesome. In fact I think I lot of your stabs sound amazing. I think something you will want to work on are your Transitions in the drop. Not that I thought your where bad but I think the sound design of this track out weighed the arrangement of the track.

6. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Yeah Im starting to get quite proud of my bass-sounds *smug face*. And its always good to get some directions on in what field I should be working on next. Thanks IV4, helpful stuff mate!

7. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

yes, some nice bass sounds indeed. you could render all them to audio, build up your own sample pack and then try and splice them/mangle them together, I'm sure you can make a nice bassline that doesn't sound straight from synth