Cloudburst - Digital

drumstep isnt really my thing but this sounds surprisingly good those synths sounds big and drums are punchy and clean maybe it could do with little bit more weight on kick but nevertheless for me production wise really nice
so many great producers around here big up

Pretty awesome Jim, always like your tracks anyway but especially like how you've combined so many sounds in the riff but all are very clear :) Nice one. I agree about the drums, at this BPM i think you need slightly longer kicks and a bit more tail on the snare, think you probably used the kicks and snares you'd do for a 17x BPM track ?

As always you got some killer sounds in here! Absolutely love the bass work! But agree those drums could do with some work, get some parrallel compression on those bad boys! And some reverb on that snare!

Thanks fletch! ...3 persons saying the same thing must mean that its true. I haven't been working so much in slower tempos before and in drum & bass the beat kind of fills out itself with kicks and snares everywhere. But I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I try something like this!

This is sounding good man. Like what's already been mentioned, sort those drums out a bit and it'll be spot on.

Back
Top Bottom