Cloudburst - Cyberstalker

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Thank you! Well that's a good thing then. It might have something to do with my headphones in combination with soundclouds lower quality sound. I'll have to test with my other ones later.

This is cool man, your production is really clean, if not too clean I recon. Stuff is EQ'd really well so with that I recon you could fill out some of range to make the track fuller. Some verbs and echos automated to beef things up, a few more layers to the sounds you already have, pitched up or down but lower in the mix.. just my 2 cents

EDIT: just listened again its mainly the hats and things i think.. maybe leave some more mid frequencies in or some more splashy stuff. Could even be the mixdown at the top. Compress you hats buss maybe..

Love the vibe man!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, much appreciated!

just listened again its mainly the hats and things i think.. maybe leave some more mid frequencies in or some more splashy stuff. Could even be the mixdown at the top. Compress you hats buss maybe..

Noted! I'm gonna try it out and see if it makes some different, great feedback man.

No worries man! feel this tune has real potential, hence the feedback! I'd play it!

Intro's ok, the drop is awesome. Love it. Just wondering if some of that band/high-passed synth stuff might be a bit harsh at high volume? Cool track tho, the balance between neuro and melodic is really good.

No worries man! feel this tune has real potential, hence the feedback! I'd play it!

Thanks again! If you feel like having it, just pm me and I'll send it to you!

Intro's ok, the drop is awesome. Love it. Just wondering if some of that band/high-passed synth stuff might be a bit harsh at high volume? Cool track tho, the balance between neuro and melodic is really good.

Ty subprime! That might be true, I like to play with a lot of resonance on my filters when I make my sounds and that kind of makes the high end a bit edgy.

And cheers Skuff, glad you like it!

Back
Top Bottom