clothing..

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
trying to buy some new clothes.. getting fucked off with all this shit people wear these days.. anyone got any decent sites which isnt all this plimpsole, chino shit i see evrywhere? cheers

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Yeah fuck chinos I can't stand them.
Coloured jeans are gay as well.
Whats with everyone looking like they are in the wanted direction or whatever boyband is popular at the moment.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
trainers really mate.. and anything that doesnt look queer!
lol

I mostly wear Nike Air Max atm, but I just go onto any old site..JD's,Footlocker,Offspring(Office),Nike and try and find more obscure ones that every other fucka hasn't got..

Got myself a pair of plain white Vans a couple weeks ago though, they're growing on me..

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
lol

I mostly wear Nike Air Max atm, but I just go onto any old site..JD's,Footlocker,Offspring(Office),Nike and try and find more obscure ones that every other fucka hasn't got..

Got myself a pair of plain white Vans a couple weeks ago though, they're growing on me..
i litterally bought some fred perry trainers like a month ago and there fucked already.. havent even been raving in them. they were like 60 quid. piss take man. had some evisu ones back in the day and they were the best iv ever had.. but they were plain, all the new ones are too lairy.

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
http://www.getthelabel.com/

Try that mate, ive bought some mint police/henleys shirts from there, and loads of tidy jeans/tshirts!
i dont know why , but for some reason it is insanley cheap!

all the clothes ive bought from there have been top! you just have to look hard cos there is quite a bit of shit on there!