Cloning channels in FL

hi-hat

Im pretty new to producing.

I want to clone/copy a channel so that i can change the copied one and keep the original as normal.

Any changes i make seems to affect both channels...

Any ideas? lol

Thanks

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
i dnt hav fl but iv been oin it before.
when u clone the channel u need to create a new effect/vst/layer whatever u call it and copy the piano roll into it so its the same, then when u change the new effects it will only change that one

GiDriK

Lost in jungle
Its easy man, i think ur talkin 'bout mixer tracks, select the channel(mixer track) then right click - save mixer track state. Then select another channel (clean one), right click and open mixer track state.

hi-hat

Its easy man, i think ur talkin 'bout mixer tracks, select the channel(mixer track) then right click - save mixer track state. Then select another channel (clean one), right click and open mixer track state.

Are you talking about right clicking on 'pattern 1' for instance?

cus i dont see 'save mixer track state'?

hi-hat

Ohh u were talkin bout patterns, then its even easy'r. Right Click in Playlist and clone channel.

yeah thats what im doing. but say if i was to change the volume or whatever on the cloned one it would change the original aswel.....

GiDriK

Lost in jungle
yeah thats what im doing. but say if i was to change the volume or whatever on the cloned one it would change the original aswel.....

Ofcouz it will, its different pattern but the same channel, click on a channel and make a copy of it (Clone). Thats the way if u want a Quick volume change

Top Bottom