Clipz quitting Dnb?

SILLY BOY

CLIPZ WOULDNT LAST A TIGHT FART IN THE HOUSE SCENE

IF HE DOES THEN HO

IF HE DOESNT THEN HO

Met a promoter last night who said clipz is planning on stopping dnb soon and just doing house? anyone else heard this?

i cant see the problem with strong artists doing this at all ... infact im suprised its taken alot of them this long to wake up to the fact that dnb has been created using the infulances of other sources but yet its hides its head in shame for this ... never understood it , but that i spose is in built into the type of "image" dnb has and to be in the game aspire to .... nice to see more n more artists exsperimenting with different musicial spectrums ... they may just find as artists its helps growth of self ....

goodluck to every producer / artist who has the confidence to fuck what people say and be creative and exspress themselves

goodluck guys remember to post your work as i for 1 cant wait to hear it :wave:

this is ridiculus, i rate clipz in some ways, hes alot more INNOVATIVE than alot of artists, yer thats right that INNOVATIVE word again.

this is ridiculus, i rate clipz in some ways, hes alot more INNOVATIVE than alot of artists, yer thats right that INNOVATIVE word again.

one thing only :

main.php

:lol: :teeth:

and if this rumour is true then this is the best news in dnb history :)

infact im suprised its taken alot of them this long to wake up to the fact that dnb has been created using the infulances of other sources but yet its hides its head in shame for this ... never understood it ,
What a load of bollocks.

Get your fact's straight mate, anyone with half an ounce of intelligence on
here can recognise that you are chattin' shit.

you obviously have no idea what so ever about dnb/jungles heritage.

Back
Top Bottom