clipz - push pull

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well other than you two is anyone NOT on their period and can be kind enough to send me the song...

m8 its a fiver in any decent record store so to be fair i would just bite the bullet and buy it cos the b side smashes it to bits man. b side is kilo. respect raar.

I wouldn't even bother buying it, it may as well be a hand grenade remix vip or something... sounds exactly the same!

Just my opinion...

that wasnt funny, im just asking a favour didnt think anyone would go all pre menstrual about it...:|

Look kid, we don't download music here. Dnb is having a hard enough time surviving commercially without 'headz' not buying the tracks and supporting the musicians.

ahhh fuck you all who the fuck do you lot think you are...all of you just cat the artists, so fuckin what its sending one fucking song yeah who the fuck cares it just saves me 75p or summin you fuckin stingy jews...all of you go suck your mums
before she sucks me...

ahhh fuck you all who the fuck do you lot think you are...all of you just cat the artists, so fuckin what its sending one fucking song yeah who the fuck cares it just saves me 75p or summin you fuckin stingy jews...all of you go suck your mums
before she sucks me...

what u cant afford 75p? :rolleyes:

stop spending out money on crack, fucking junkie......

ahhh dave fuck a kangaroo mate ill split your girlfriend in half you fosters fuck
LOL.
Ill send it to you. NOT. You cant come on a forum and expect people to just send a tune mate. My hard earned and i bet over 50% of the people who come on here spend there hard earned cash buying vinyl and not 75p tunes.
The real deal is owning it on vinyl.
Get to know, its special. :mr_cool:

LOL.
Ill send it to you. NOT. You cant come on a forum and expect people to just send a tune mate. My hard earned and i bet over 50% of the people who come on here spend there hard earned cash buying vinyl and not 75p tunes.
The real deal is owning it on vinyl.
Get to know, its special. :mr_cool:

:applause:

You're a happy chappy aren't you!? How would you like it if the commodity you produced for a living kept being stolen and you lost your job and couldn't afford to live? It's all about consideration...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom