Clipz 'Offline'

What i cant fugure out is how this can be classed as 'jump up'. Thats not the jump up i know! I had an album about ten years ago called 'jump up showdown' that has loads of wicked jump up on it...they had big heavy bass lines not high pitched noises!

I mean people who call this jump up need to go listen to tunes like '6 million ways'..that iks jump up!

Its weird, does anyone over 18 actually think this is good?

It just annoying cos i know clipz can put out some wicked tunes. When he first came out he was putting out some really good stuff!

Clipz seems to be following TC with his tune production, it jus seems like neither of them is putting the effort in anymore
this tune is absolute shite when compared with his previous work

its not even clownstep IMO..its just wankstep. That horrible pitch bend makes me feel ill.

Last edited:
I agree Lokki, wheres that deep rolling bass? this kind of atonal, poorly worked bassline is ... well, poor. no guts.

Clipz seems to be following TC with his tune production, it jus seems like neither of them is putting the effort in anymore
this tune is absolute shite when compared with his previous work

yea he seems 2 be following tc but he cant even make his tunes sound as good which is pathetic

I mean people who call this jump up need to go listen to tunes like '6 million ways'..that iks jump up!

:word: Fooking love that tune...

It just annoying cos i know clipz can put out some wicked tunes. When he first came out he was putting out some really good stuff!

Double :word:

I think the earlier stuff in collaboration with Die was his best, e.g. Good Old Days, Black Doves... I haven't listened to this Offline tune yet but I can imagine...

I think the earlier stuff in collaboration with Die was his best, e.g. Good Old Days, Black Doves... I haven't listened to this Offline tune yet but I can imagine...

not forgetting number 1, one of the biggest jump up tunes of 2006 and New Generation was a blinder

that remix of 'Its On' back in 02 was the best I have ever heard from Clipz, and that was a proper jump-up tune, big pads and a bassline that rips the shit out of this one. creative tones, the whole lot.
bah.

yep yep... thats the one i was thinking of! Its on is a wicked tune.. Although that was him and Die wasnt it?? or was it Die that did the hip hop tune? cant remember..either way big release..still got that somewhere in a box....

I did like Slippery Slopes but that was back just before the massive influx of badly produced tunes came washing down the dnb hillside and drowning is in horrible high pitch nokia phone sounds...

cant believe no1's mentiond clipz' remix of hand grenade
it still gets every1 up and movin
a classic tune, no doubt

Back
Top Bottom