Clipz - Loud and dirty VIP

Hatch

Anyone know where I can get the full Clipz - Loud and dirty VIP from? I can only get hold of like 1 minute version. Is there a longer one?

(y)

if you want the full 320 mp3 mate then i suggest you fuck right off and support the scene

if you want a longer clip then you should probably look on youtube

nuTEK is just being greedy, pm him n im sure he will sort you out ;)

edit: also PM Don't Sleep.

hes always up to dates.

THUMBS UP!

^^ Go easy man he is clearly a noob lol!

But seriously don't come asking for tunes that aint released, really really not welcome here at all! Now you know, don't ask again :)

Mate... this is quote from Spor....

'I'm working on an album. While I appreciate everyone's undying support and enthusiasm, having unreleased material continually leaked, distributed, or paraded as mp3 trophies has set me back considerably. This music defines my life as it stands and each track, whether it's a 90 minute experiment like the one linked above (the tune was Untitled Funk), or a 2 month multiproject, means something to me. To see unfinished material ripped, uploaded and then judged over and over eventually becomes frustrating. Even private words (about Kingdom being his next release on Lifted) from Liam have been regurgitated above.

As a result nothing is really leaving the studio now until my project is done. I want a clean, untainted vision of what I'm striving for, which isn't something I feel I can do if any of it becomes public. After the album...not sure, maybe time to move on.'

Now grow the fuck up and stop ripping peoples tracks!!

Can anyone be civil enough just to say to this guy who may or may not have a clue:

Sorry mate it isnt released yet, as soon as any info about a release comes up im sure one of the members will make a thread about it..

Like I said he is a noob so we all had to learn one way or another, and it wasn't until i started using this forum and got more into the DJ scene that i realised the error of my ways.

I like how everyone is so fucking quick to slate people that ask for tunes like butter wudnt melt on their mouths! Garrentee you all have a few illegal dubs somewhere so stop acting like such fuckin heroes and get over it!!

The kid knows, end of thread!

it just angers me alot. a track i spent alot of time on nearly didnt get released because i sent it out to too many people (less than 5), the scene is corrupt as fuck and its a joke!

it just angers me alot. a track i spent alot of time on nearly didnt get released because i sent it out to too many people (less than 5), the scene is corrupt as fuck and its a joke!

the scene?

the whole world is corrupt

Like I said he is a noob so we all had to learn one way or another, and it wasn't until i started using this forum and got more into the DJ scene that i realised the error of my ways.

I like how everyone is so fucking quick to slate people that ask for tunes like butter wudnt melt on their mouths! Garrentee you all have a few illegal dubs somewhere so stop acting like such fuckin heroes and get over it!!

The kid knows, end of thread!

I can guarantee you i dont...

all the dubs i have in my possesion have been rightfully sent to me by their artists... available for me to play etc....

why the fuk would i want some ripped off track that i cant play???

Everyone who thinks its ok to download illegally obtained dubs is fukin wasteman.... plain and simple....

Yeh ok whatever but i wasnt condoning the use of dubs, just that we all had to learn about it and realise that playing these tunes is wrong. Its not like we're all born to know, you get my drift? Anyway i've said my peace, over and out!

I know rippin dubs n robbin tunes is bad, and ya really should support the scene, but on the other hand, it seems a bit Hipocrytical that although you lot who kick up a fuss everytime some one brings up this subject, cos ya dont want the music u love ruined, but you we gladly rip hip hop CD's (u only have to look in the Quarantine Bay) films and other such stuff with out a care, bare in mind that some one has also spent alot of time makin these peices aswell and no one will batter n eyelid, seems wrong.

Rant over.

cos ya dont want the music u love ruined, but you we gladly rip hip hop CD's films and other such stuff with out a care, .

I get what your saying Joey bro, but these guys will still earn a nice wedge for themselves at the end of the day regardless anyway. A D&B artist(s) would earn minimal compared to these people.

Back
Top Bottom