Clipz Grimey Remix on V-Recordings

I don't know about his attitude, but I have experienced some serious odours wafted from his general direction, like a mixture of sprouts and leprosy.

what has happened to clipz he needs to start making tunes like slippery slopes, new generation, tibetan mist, and black doves. All his new shit is startin to hurt my ears. It sounds like hes got someone in the studio with him scraping nails on a chalkboard.

what has happened to clipz he needs to start making tunes like Good Old Days, Cocoa, tibetan mist, and black doves. All his new shit is startin to hurt my ears. It sounds like hes got someone in the studio with him scraping nails on a chalkboard.

Fixed.

Take out Slippery Slopes and New Generation and you've got a valid comment there...

lol fair enough. TBH I dont like new generation on its own but i tend to mix it with Dreadnaught by Futurebound & Matrix and it sounds phat as fook :rave: thats the only reason i like it

to be fair i herad a new tunes he's done with die which is heavy. Its just this new generation remxing classic tunes and just fucking them in teh eye hole! Grimey is an example. Listen to how good the original is and then listen to this remixed mess.

If someone asked me why im not feeling dnb right now.. ill just play them Grimey and then this remix… thats why!

Back
Top Bottom