Clipz - Give it to me/Offline VIP and Heist - Barney Rubble PROMOS NU URBAN NOW!!!

Re: Clipz - Give it to me/Offline VIP and Heist - Barney Rubble PROMOS NU URBAN NOW!!

i actually can't believe he released the offline vip.

40 hertz skank on the other hands :sick:

sounds like old g dub :slayer:

Last edited:
Re: Clipz - Give it to me/Offline VIP and Heist - Barney Rubble PROMOS NU URBAN NOW!!

i actually can't believe he released the offline vip.

Exactly. I don't understand why anyone would like that tune, doesn't even qualify as music to me. Cholden said in another thread about him leaving the drum n bass scene soon, for me this release kinda signifies it really. Probably trying to make as much cash of what he's made.

Scroogeface

The Clipz 12" = worst of the year, maybe ever

Heist = Badman 12"

didn't really rate that. too screetchy and blah. plus that swing beat is gettin on my last nerve at the moment.

manga style ain't bad, i liked it when i first head it. bit bored of it now though.

the annoying thing is im guna have to hear that awful tune "give it to me" when i go out on saturday now about 50 times

yes rowney been waiting on both those for a while, barney rubal & 40 hertz skank r both big aswell, give it to me is a banger but offline vip is shit

40 HRTZ SKANK :twisted:

Give it to me isn't bad either :)

i was gonna post you cant get sumo beatz 001 now on promo but its already up

this forum is so ahead of the others - really is

big up to you all

only interested in Heist here, Barney Rubel is a beast of a tune, been waitin for this, Offline VIP isnt even worth a release in my opinion.

OK,

I actually quite like that Clipz tune - Give It To Me. part from the cheesy vocals. Putting Offline VIP on the other side, meh not really a fan.

40 HRTZ SKANK is dutt, and I like Manga Style.
Saying that tho im a slag when it comes to promo buying, if its fresh wax il prolly end up buying it.

Back
Top Bottom